31 May 2011

I love these gallery walls.

I've been dreaming of what to do with our living room walls. And our dining room walls. And the blank wall right across from the kitchen. And the bedroom. Needless to say, we have a lot of blank walls that need some help!

I love the idea of a gallery wall. I grew up in a house without blank walls. I learned that blank walls are boring. But with fewer resources and still trying to figure out what our style is, I think I've been a little afraid to do anything with our walls. But now, finally, that we've had some recent photos taken, and I've been working on some art pieces, I think I'll have something great to put up on the walls!

Now I just need to DO IT.


Photo found on Apartment Therapy

Photo found here.


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment